Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
- Monitor deal intake box and distribute and communicate deals appropriately
- Daily, maintain deal Desk tracking, by logging all deals that come in with a focus on accuracy and compliance
- Ensure that price books are up to date (monthly), communicated/presented in a user-friendly format, and posted on internal communication channels
- Analyze and support Deal Deal KPIs and reporting, including the creation of KPIs and dashboards
- Oversee database maintenance of proposal metrics and develop weekly reporting packages
- Approve quotes in SalesForce
- Support future implementation of quoting and pricing in automated pricing tools
- Work cross-functionally as needed to support pricing strategies and analysis
- Other ad-hoc analysis as needed
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in Pricing/Deal Desk, Commercial Finance, and/or Sales Operations, preferably in a billion-dollar plus organization
- Understanding of Deal Desk Processes and pricing strategy
- Highly organized and process-oriented; strong attention to detail
- Strong financial modeling skills and Excel knowledge
- Service-oriented, particularly for the internal team and clients
- Ability to respond quickly and independently prioritize decisions under pressure
- Understanding of Salesforce & CPQ (Pricing Systems and Tools a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- Certified Pricing Professional (CPP) a plus
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.