Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
We are a dynamic team of former investment bankers/research analysts, investors, and technology finance professionals that enjoy solving the challenges that come with rapid growth. Our goal is to grow the Chronic Care business at Teladoc as fast, and as profitably, as possible. Our role is to drive and inform some of Teladoc's most important business and financial decisions.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst who will report to our VP of Chronic Care Finance & Strategy. This person will be an integral member of the Finance & Strategy team. In this highly valued role, you will be able to leverage your finance and operational experience to support our Chronic Care business in various areas including but not limited to financial modeling/forecasting, reporting/insights, pricing analysis, and process workflow improvements. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-starter with integrity and the ability to work independently on multiple priorities.
- Build, maintain, and update member enrollment forecast models to forecast and synthesize meaningful insights from Teladoc’s Chronic Care book of business. Opportunity to own a revenue model for a few Chronic Conditions
- Assist with quarterly close reviews, management presentations, earnings preparation, and annual corporate planning
- Collaborate and partner with multiple functions across the organization – including Operations, Product, Product Marketing, Data Science, Accounting, and Legal
- Deliver impactful analysis to support Teladoc’s strategic initiatives during this pivotal chapter of our company’s growth
- Drive ad hoc analyses to support operational discipline and business decisions
- Consolidate disparate sources of customer information to develop an in-depth knowledge of Teladoc’s customer and segment base
- Prepare sales opportunity pricing profitability analysis to support deal-desk decisions
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience as a corporate financial analyst, business analyst, investment banking analyst, or private equity/venture capital associate; healthcare industry or SaaS business models experience is preferred
- Fluent understanding of P&L dynamics and unit economics
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance, accounting, or business administration
- Advanced Excel & financial modeling skills. Able to build robust financial models used by teams throughout the company, and to size opportunities and build business cases for pursuing new initiatives
- Highly organized and process-oriented; strong attention to detail
- Self-starter; able to run point on projects and escalate as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate information across multiple business units and build effective business relationships within an organization
- Ability to demonstrate poise and professionalism in front of senior leaders
- Understand the value of producing clean work product, even for internal purposes
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.