Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Workplace Design Project Administrator will be an entry- to mid-level role within the Workplace team. The Project Administrator will work collaboratively with the Head of Workplace Design, Design Project Manager, Construction Project Manager, Workplace team members and internal/external stakeholders towards the successful delivery of the workplace agenda across Teladoc Health, dynamically aligning the workplace with our business needs, brand, and culture to enable our people to perform at their peak and to manage costs.
The Project Administrator will play an integral role as we guide Teladoc Health through a period of change, shifting to a new agile workplace strategy and supporting a consistent employee experience via new space, design, and technology standards. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running to help support ongoing office expansion projects in three regional offices. Pipeline projects include implementing new design, branding and AV technology standards across all offices, specialized facilities for Clinical and R&D functions, corporate experience centers, corporate HQ offices and more. This is an exciting opportunity to positively impact staff and space productivity, creating a workplace that ensures a consistent employee/visitor experience across our offices and supports the evolving needs of our business.
- Support Design and Construction Project Managers in administrative duties and processes
- Schedule meetings and record/distribute minutes
- Prepare and distribute project materials
- Create weekly workflow, issue tracking and other project related reports
- Manage vendor onboarding process for the Workplace Design team
- Process vendor invoices and payment applications according to FP&A and Procurement procedures
- Monitor deposit, progress and final payments to consultants and vendors
- Alert PM team to issues or risks/blockers as they arise
- Act as point of contact for project team and facilitate communications
- Collaborate on stakeholder presentations
- Foster positive relationships with stakeholders
- Minimum 3+ years of related experience (experience in a commercial design, construction or engineering environment is preferred but not required)
- Associate or bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of project management processes and tools, flowcharts, technical documentation preferred
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment with good collaboration skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office required; Knowledge of MS Teams, MS Project, Smartsheets, or other project coordination software is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic and drive; organized and focused
- Ability to responsibly handle confidential information
- Any project management related certifications are plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of an organization
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.