Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
- Performs staff support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs
- Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices. Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems. Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment
- Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures
- Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action. May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation, or stock options
- Prepares the CD&A section of the Proxy filing in partnership with legal and finance teams
- May include administration of domestic and/or international programs
- Conducts analysis and interpretation related to the organization’s compensation programs
- Evaluates the organization’s jobs and grades
- Conducts market analysis of company jobs to determine competitive positioning of the organization’s pay programs
- Participates in annual salary administration programs, including salary structure creation and maintenance and development of incentive or salary increase budgets
- Forecasting of different bonus / stock scenarios
- Supports annual compensation, including annual market pricing exercises, salary increase cycles, bonus plan administration
- Performs work under general supervision. Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff. Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and 7+ years of experience
- Analytical thinking skills. Mathematical skills. Ability to work as part of a team
- Ethics and discretion. Track record of working with confidential information
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.