Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for leading product strategy for relevant products including responsibility for managing the product innovation funnel and product road map. Oversight for respective products ensuring annual goal setting, execution of product development. Leading routine market and competitive evaluation, product performance measures are critical to this role as well as new product innovation/ideation, customer/operations/clinical user journeys, design, implementation, pricing, packaging and management of existing and new products in support of Teladoc Health’s product lines.
The role is also responsible for establishing success metrics that measure customer, market, operations, enhancing our ability to drive new revenue and improve margins. The Senior Product Manager will effectively act as the intersection between clinical, operations, business, finance, data analytics, technology and user experience, and play a critical role in the development and execution of Teladoc’s product and market strategies. The Senior Product Manager will also work with our internal business partners on the creation and management of business plans that support the business goals of specific segments. In addition, the Senior PM will contribute to the development of the Product department in Canada supporting the establishment of processes, tools and templates to standardize all elements of the product life cycle.
- Act as the primary product owner of existing complex products and programs
- Manage the assigned product lifecycle in whole - from ideation, exploration, approval, development, implementation, execution, measurement and ongoing development
- Develop and maintain operational metrics and financial reporting to accurately measure product performance (customer loyalty, experience, forecasted revenue, utilization, resource optimization, etc.)
- Research, analyze and understand market dynamics, competition and industry trends
- Act as a thought leader and subject matter expert in the assigned product area
- Develop essential product documentation including Business Case, Business Requirements/Product Specifications and user cases
- Own product backlog and collaborate closely with the development team to manage and prioritize the backlog
- Communicate, collaborate with, and influence leaders in diverse functional areas (e.g., technology, clinical, sales, operations) regarding product needs, market plans, and organizational prioritization, including:
- With Marketing on the delivery of product promotion and sales activities
- With innovation and strategy leaders to develop new clinical lines of business and partnerships
- With Engineering Development to facilitate the Agile development process as a key product owner, participating and leading the development sprint efforts and daily task activities necessary in Agile development
- With Business Development to assess potential strategic partnerships, acquisitions, and build/buy/partner decisions
- With Sales, Client Relations, Operations and Marketing to supply necessary product knowledge, competitor and market information, presentations, and technical expertise
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Expertise in relevant business software (Excel, PPT)
- Confluence, JIRA, Miro, etc.
- Project management skills
- Customer orientation, with data-driven decision-making approach
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Organizational and planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Communication and presentation skills
- Positively collaborates with other employees and departments to complete objectives
- Comfort with change and uncertainty
- Comfortable working independently and communicating through multiple levels in the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in in Business, Marketing or related field (or equivalent in relevant work experience) required
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of product management experience required
- Product Management or related experience in the healthcare technology industry preferred
- Experience in telehealth, patient engagements tools, or digital health, preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.