Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Under the direction of the IT Manager, the Support Administrator II will provide technical and troubleshooting support to employees in need of assistance with their computer hardware or software. We are looking for someone who cares and wants to be involved in our product, mission, and success - way beyond checking off tasks. And of course, at Teladoc you will enjoy true teamwork and lots of fun!
- PC hardware installation & troubleshooting
- Desktop software installation and troubleshooting for local and remote users
- Provide Desktop support and problem solving to end-users
- Tracking of hardware and software additions/changes
- Create / Update FAQ’s and other technical documentation
- Participate in creation and editing of IT Support Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide escalation support for Helpdesk Technicians
- Set up, support, and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, laptops, mobile devices and peripherals
- Communicate the issue statuses and resolutions to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Log issues and resolutions in the tracking system, following up with users to ensure problems were fixed properly
- Ensure accurate documentation of resolution information in the IT Technical Support knowledge management database
- Provide user support for Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word
- Keep peers and manager informed of trends, significant problems and delays
- Identify and escalate client issues which may require changes to procedures, standards and systems
- Work in a 24X7 environment - this position requires someone who can come in early, stay late and assist on weekends as the business requires
- Participate in an On-Call rotation which requires after hours and weekend coverage
- Perform other related duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field required (years of relevant work experience may be substituted)
- 3-6 years’ experience working within a Help Desk, Call Center or NOC environment
- Understanding of IT Ticketing Systems
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge of:
- PC configuration, general network operating systems and network topologies/protocols
- Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office products
- Active Directory user administration
- Remote access technologies (VPN, OKTA)
- Automated application deployment (a plus)
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Disk level imaging solutions
- Strong troubleshooting and research skills – highly curious in nature
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.