Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
An integral part of the clinical operation’s mental health team, the Program Coordinator will ensure efficient management of new cases to assign to the mental health teams. The Program Coordinator’s primary responsibilities include providing community resources to members in the Mental Health Navigator program, managing and triaging case distribution amongst the mental health team members, data entry of new cases for the disability management program and providing members with an overview of Teladoc Health’s mental health programs.
- Provides clear, concise communication on case progress to members and stakeholders with a focus on providing the highest level of customer service; escalates concerns to manager immediately
- Ability to present program details to members and answer questions relevant to the mental health programs
- Assists with overall coordination of mental health cases and delegates cases to clinical team in a timely manner
- Manages a fluctuating caseload providing member with regional community resources
- Prepares and delivers reports to stakeholders; identifies and develops additional metrics to determine success for the mental health programs
- Accountable for meeting defined service standards for exceptional customer service and member satisfaction as well as case turnaround times and overall quality
- Ensures compliance with privacy legislation (PIPEDA, PHIPA) rules and regulations always
- Aid to track and gather data points needed for analytical and reporting purposes
- Other duties, as directed
- Post-secondary degree in social service work is strongly preferred
- Experience working in the mental/behavioral health field
- Bilingual fluency (both written and verbal) in English & French required
- General knowledge of medical terminology
- Case management experience considered an asset
- Strong technology proficiency with software programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Salesforce
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Must be a team player
- Strong analytical skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a clinical/ office environment; hospital, community, or another medical environment preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.