Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
This is your chance to take the lead, bringing innovation and vision to the Implementation Services team that launches employer clients. In this role you’ll be on the front lines with our biggest, most strategic clients, helping us and them to take leaps forward in the treatment of chronic and behavioral health conditions. You’ll flex your leadership muscles, guiding, inspiring and growing the next generation of superstars. You’ll own a select few of the most strategic accounts yourself, while guiding your team to deliver within their individual accounts, meeting both their goals and those of our clients.
Every Teladoc Health client is different, with new and diverse needs, as they serve their own broad customer base. There are no cookie-cutter answers. This is a high-impact, high-profile role, in which you’ll leverage both creativity and keen business acumen to standardize processes and share expertise, for the benefit of the entire CIM team. You’ll function as a trusted advisor as you implement launches and drive onboarding. Your contributions will directly impact our company’s ability to meet its high growth objectives and extend its reach – thus improving the lives and health of more people. Core competencies required for success include leadership, communication, organization, problem-solving, flexibility, and a knack for improving process and productivity.
Your department will directly impact our company’s ability to meet its high-growth objectives and extend its reach – thus improving the lives of more people living with chronic and behavioral conditions.
- Inspire, mentor and coach your team members, enabling them to innovate, ask questions, learn quickly and deliver extraordinary results
- Increase team productivity and cultivate new skills for individual team members
- Grow and structure your team, managing hiring, on-boarding and training
- Manage team reporting and ongoing project plans
- Partner with strategic clients and partners to launch Telemedicine and Chronic Condition programs across their own customer base
- Effectively convey diverse client needs internally, driving the resources needed for successful implementations
- Respond to questions, provide requested documentation, and orchestrate internal process changes
- Support your team members to meet or exceed established metrics for achieving Client Satisfaction as well as successful implementation and launch
- Serve as internal team SME/point person to ensure efficiency and consistency
- Support your team members in managing and overseeing multiple implementations simultaneously
- Travel occasionally for business
- 6+ years’ professional experience, including direct experience in a leadership/management role
- 3+ years’ client-facing experience
- Experience with Fortune 500 clients, health benefits, health and wellness, health plans or systems
- The background, empathy and business skills necessary to grasp clients’ priorities, pain points and goals
- A results-oriented approach, with a track record of revenue-driving success
- Demonstrated success managing people
- Demonstrated success leading teams to achieve or surpass departmental goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including finesse communicating with both upper management and less-experienced team members
- An inventive, think-on-your-feet approach, with masterful problem-solving skills, in order to understand and respond to new and diverse partner needs
- Strong project leadership skills, with proven ability to multi-task effectively, including assisting with projects belonging to other team members
- Energy and passion for teamwork and collaboration in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated product expertise and the ability to learn new products
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.