Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
At Teladoc Health, data is at the heart of our culture of innovation. In your role as a Data Science Manager for Growth, you’ll manage a team working closely with marketing to drive telehealth member visits and chronic care enrollments. Your team will create scalable analytics and develop predictive models that optimize our marketing performance and directly drive our business forward across multiple products and services.
This role will leverage your technical skills and business acumen as you deliver insights that inform Teladoc’s most important business decisions. You will collaborate closely with partners and leaders to support strategic cross-functional initiatives that help us keep costs in check, maximize revenue and impact a greater number of people living with chronic and behavioral conditions.
This role offers a chance to have a meaningful impact on our business outcomes. Come help us break new ground, while measurably improving lives and saving millions in healthcare costs.
- Manage a team of data scientists and lead them in delivering high-impact solutions for our marketing teams driving enrollment and retention
- Partner with key marketing stakeholders and other data science leaders to develop, scope and manage delivery of key projects, develop effective solutions to strategic business problems, and keep a pulse on the performance of our campaigns, experiments, and growth
- Work with team to deliver detailed analyses, build effective predictive models, and support execution of campaigns and experiments for mission-critical marketing functions
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders and help senior leaders and decision-makers to drive data-driven, practical strategic decisions and recommendations
- Act proactively to discover important trends in key metrics impacting our business, distill key insights, communicate effectively to key executives, and drive meaningful actions
- Leverage a broad set of technical skills and strong business understanding to creatively solve complex problems with strategic impact
- Mentor team members to help them learn and grow on both technical abilities as well as critical soft skills
- 5+ years’ experience in Data Science, Marketing and Growth Analytics or a related field in SaaS or consumer companies
- 1+ years’ experience managing data science teams with exposure to marketing or product analytics. Preferred candidates would have 2+ years’ experience managing data science teams of more than three people
- Firm understanding of statistical and machine learning concepts with strong experience in applying these concepts to solve business problems
- Strong critical thinking, active listening, and effective questioning skills to infer business needs, grasp underlying context, and translate loose goals to effective technical solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication, compelling storytelling through analytics and visualization, ability to convey complex views in a simple and succinct manner
- The capability to prioritize work effectively in a dynamic business environment with constantly evolving requirements and the ability to take constructive feedback and adapt quickly to deliver on critical business needs
- Strong SQL skills, ability to code in and analyze data with Python, practical experience with BI tools like Tableau
- A Master’s degree or higher in computer science, statistics, information systems, engineering, or a related field
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.