If you have a driving affinity for both innovation and efficiency, this position may be your perfect fit. We're seeking a very hands-on program manager with the capacity to plan and execute on ground-breaking new digital healthcare programs. In the role of Technical Program Manager, success using Agile development is a must, coupled with expertise using wikis and bug-tracking tools. You'll collaborate cross-functionally across the organization on major projects, in which you'll continuously optimize the ROI of every release, while managing change and balancing schedule risk. Teladoc has emerged as a true innovator in our field, and we're looking for someone who can do the same, working closely with the Director of Program Management, delivering healthcare solutions that improve the lives of people at risk for or suffering from chronic conditions.
- Track and maintain program schedules in an iterative development environment
- Organize and drive a suite of projects, from requirements to release
- Partner with product managers, engineers, executive management and all other functional groups (Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Operations, Clinical, etc.) to align your programs with overarching company objectives and deadlines
- Manage all elements of project plans, including:
- Resource coordination
- Planning scope, deliverables and schedules
- Achieving target milestones
- Developing individual contributor assignments and schedules
- Communicate and manage priorities with development teams
- Ensure all stakeholders are kept fully informed of project status and progress
- Collaborate with release and quality engineering teams to keep release cycles on track
- Own and maintain the full project risk list
- Manage open issues and work cross-functionally to determine remedies when necessary
- Assist with tracking and facilitating the QA process
- Act as an advocate for internal customers throughout all stages of a project
- Maintain status updates on wikis
- 2-7 years of software and/or web project management experience
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience and/or trade school is acceptable
- Expertise in developing detailed plans for complex projects involving challenging requirements, limited resources and fixed deadlines
- Expertise with Agile project management concepts, practices and procedures
- Familiarity with bug tracking and wiki tools (critical)
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with keen attention to detail
- A solid understanding of the basic technology behind Internet consumer services
- Familiarity with metrics, operations and the complete product lifecycle (e.g., MRD, PRD, implementation, PR, marketing, etc.)
- A proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously, delivering results
- A dynamic, results-oriented drive for efficiency
- Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills
- A self-starter approach with the ability to manage priorities across multiple simultaneous, high-profile projects, without micro-management
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to prepare and present reports to upper management
- Experience collaborating on projects with geographically-dispersed team members
- The tenacity required to drive consistency and efficiency throughout a large, diverse and growing organization
- The flexibility and agility to produce in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with fluid objectives and priorities
- Formal Agile training
- Project management certification (not required)
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.