Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Here at Teladoc Health we deliver product innovation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital healthcare. If you’re a successful marketer with a knack for creativity, strategic thinking, and hands-on leadership, we’d love to meet you.
This is a new role where you will lead growth marketing for a new telehealth product tackling primary care. This role will own user acquisition for primary care, launching and iterate on new growth initiatives, experimenting on how to best digitize the doctor/member relationship, and how to leverage the primary care experience and experience with other telehealth products to drive cross referral usage of products. This role will leverage growth marketing skills combined with strategic thinking around best navigating complex healthcare ecosystems to drive growth in a fast-growing part of the company.
Core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include communication, problem-solving and project management skills, and a knack for forming trust-based relationships. A great candidate also has a flexible mindset and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. They can take guidance and run with multiple projects simultaneously, informing when there are hurdles that require collaboration to overcome.
- Drive member acquisition for primary care
- Grow multi-product utilization across services and iterate on user mix to improve utilization
- Develop and execute creative new marketing campaigns, working with the cross-functional teams to bring the campaigns to life
- Drive and manage A/B and multivariate tests; deliver results as well as insights for the rest of the team
- Identify and execute novel opportunities, using a philosophy to create pilots to validate proof of concept before taking key learnings to expand
- Perform research to glean insights and identify new growth opportunities
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives
- 1-2 years of a proven track record of driving towards growth goals under set targets, timelines and budgets
- Ability to define key marketing KPIs and break them down into their underlying drivers to understand and influence performance from first principles
- Demonstrated ability to drive towards growth targets under CAC or ROAS constraints
- Master of hypothesis driven A/B, MVT and incrementality testing with the ability to analyze test result data to tease out learnings and insights to inform future testing
- Deep understanding of retention, how to help users find their “aha” moment, and how to build a growing active user base over time
- Understanding of what makes effective and strong direct response creative across a variety of formats with a framework to keep adjusting and learning based on experimentation
- Strategic thinker able to breakdown and organize problems, assess opportunity areas, and develop big ideas and priorities to move the business forward
- Ability to move fast and flexibly, juggling multiple projects with the trustworthiness to execute on schedule at high-velocity and attention-to-detail
- A team first attitude with strong self awareness to openly share and receive feedback and to never stop learning and improving
- Ability to build, grow and improve partnerships cross-functionally
Impress us even more
- Background in healthcare
- Start-up experience
- Proficient in SQL
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.