Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
As an Associate Director, you will have a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing function and team within a public company that is at the forefront of medicine.
In this highly valued role, you will be able to leverage your experience to support our commercial sales & client management teams in various areas including but not limited to financial modeling, reporting, pricing, process workflow, and business decision-making. You will also provide sales visibility and guidance to senior leadership across Teladoc Health.
- Aligned to a channel, drive internal stakeholder discussions and alignment on customer concerns or key business issues that arise during negotiations
- Support Sales on pricing and contract objection-handling techniques, alternative pricing options, and value propositions to help close deals
- Partner with Sales and supporting teams to present high-level strategic deals along with Sales on weekly executive Pricing Committee meetings
- Champion pricing and tools that help the Sales team effectively price and structure deals while managing business metrics and requirements
- Partner cross-functionally to drive process improvements, automation, and team development
- Be a sales-facing, and occasionally customer-facing, subject matter expert on deal structuring, processes, and policies
- Support future implementation of quoting and pricing in automated pricing tools (Salesforce/CPQ)
- Work cross-functionally as needed to support pricing strategies and analysis
- Other ad-hoc analysis as needed
- At least 8+ years of relevant work experience in Pricing, Commercial Finance, and/or Sales Operations, preferably in a billion-dollar plus organization
- 4+ years of experience managing a Deal Desk or Order Management function
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration; MBA preferred
- Serve as channel expert in deal strategy, structuring complex deals, and enterprise business negotiations
- Capable of working across functions: Product, Finance, Marketing, etc… to develop solutions for clients and prospects
- Highly organized and process-oriented; strong attention to detail
- Strong financial modeling skills; expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel (modeling/analysis)
- Service-oriented, particularly for the internal team and clients
- Ability to respond quickly and independently prioritize decisions under pressure
- Strong understanding of Lead to Order and Quote to Cash, Salesforce & CPQ (Pricing Systems and Tools a plus)
- Strong negotiation skills with experience supporting customer negotiations, RFPs, etc.
- Certified Pricing Professional (CPP) a plus
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.