Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Area Vice President, Partnerships & Innovation will:
- Successfully sell Teladoc Hospital and Health System’s (HHS) enterprise virtual health platform and solutions to the country’s most important Health Systems, Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), hospitals, federal government, and other strategically-important customers who provide health care to patients
- Gain access to, collaborate with, and effectively present Teladoc HHS solutions to IDN C-level leaders, including Strategy (CEO, COO, VPs of Strategy and Population Health), IT (CIO, CMIO), Clinical (Chairperson, Medical Director, Director of Perioperative, ORS), and Digital Health (CTO, VP, Telehealth) – and federal government decision makers and influencers
- Coordinate with Teladoc HHS colleagues to effectively present, design, sell, contract, and implement solutions that solve customers’ virtual health care needs
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Teladoc HHS’s solutions; being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of many topics; being the connector on others, bringing other SMEs into the sales, design, contracting, and implementation processes
- Effectively manage multiple sales opportunities simultaneously; moving them through a process that concludes with customers committing to multi-year agreements
More specifically, the Area Vice President, Partnerships & Innovation will:
- Quarterback/create sales plans for the sales team and broader Commercial Team can rally around/contribute to that lead to large, multi-area wins
- With the Account Executive’s assistance, where applicable, close sales, driving Area Vice President, Partnerships & Innovation’s territory to exceed annual revenue goals
- Conduct Executive Presentations to drive visionary, enterprise-wide solutions which maximize patients’ access to high-quality, cost-effective care, anywhere - while building customer’s brand
- Be central point of contract for Teladoc HHS to health system/customer executives
- Successfully complete Management by Objectives that drive long-term growth toward country’s largest health systems/IDNs, federal government, and other customers
- Collaborate with HHS Senior Leadership on strategically-important projects as needed
- Maintain and build industry/virtual health knowledge pertaining to IDNs, health plans, other payors, federal government, and employers
- Contribute to weekly internal team meetings, one-on-one development discussions
- Complete all assigned training assignments
- Monitor competitive activity, trends, and report on all sales activities
- Routinely update Salesforce.com; sales pipeline, prepare accurate sales forecasts
- Manage Travel & Expense Budgets effectively and consistent with company policy
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Visionary – the ability to consult, gain consensus, and drive action based on benefits, both tangible and intangible, both short-term and long-term
- Challenger - the ability to drive a “change of behavior” concept sell that is premised on a system solution and process (not a single user or “me too” product sale)
- Strategic selling principles
- Negotiate contracts within acceptable company parameters
- Collaboration with customers and colleagues
Qualifications (Minimum Education & Years-Experience required):
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated sales success consistently exceeded objectives
- Experience is inclusive of enterprise software (SaaS), medical device, or other enterprise-wide products or services
- Sales process and success has necessitated consistent C-Suite engagement
- Track record selling/closing high-value solutions >$1MM
- High working knowledge of PC based applications, Salesforce.com, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Travel (50%) throughout territory may be required
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.