Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
This pivotal and exciting time in Teladoc’s history offers an excellent growth opportunity for a Accountant who’s eager for new challenges and the chance to make a difference. In this role you’ll function at the heart of our Finance department, ensuring the integrity of Teladoc’s accounting data and leading a variety of accounting initiatives.
We’re looking for an energized and motivated accounting person with a strong and varied background that includes experience at a public company and/or a major accounting firm. If you have a passion for numbers (especially numbers that get bigger every day) this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Send in your application today!
- Maintain and balance accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions
- Assist with ongoing account reconciliation and specific projects, ensuring that general ledger accounts are resolved and reconciled
- Work with business partners to generate various accruals for cross-functional departments and overall corporate accounting activities
- Identify and implement process improvements to help reduce time to close and improve upon accuracy of underlying accounting records
- Continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Teladoc’s accounting processes
- CA / Semi qualified
- 3+ years’ accounting experience in a public company / Experience with a Big 4 or regional accounting firm
- Corporate accounting and GL close experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and practices, internal controls, GL account analyses and financial statement reconciliations
- Familiarity with accounting and financial reporting systems
- A natural knack for numbers and efficiency
- A customer-service-oriented approach, with high standards for integrity and ethics
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- A self-starter approach, paired with a passion for collaboration and teamwork
- The flexibility and agility to adapt to change and think on your feet
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energy and passion for your work, with a genuine interest in accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.