Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The AP analyst will work with minimal supervision overseeing the compliance of the Company’s AP policy and ensuring all the SLAs are met.
- Independently handle vendor invoice processing in a time sensitive manner
- Support and maintain the Company’s AP policy
- Resolve queries from internal and external stakeholders related to invoice and payment status
- Escalate issues on a timely basis to facilitate quick resolution
- Oversee Company credit card compliance:
- Assist with the reconciliation of credit card statement to submitted expense reports
- Maintain schedule of unreconciled and/or unbillable expenses
- Monitor timely report submissions
- Assist with month end close activities as it relates to expense management and credit cards, including the preparation and posting of monthly journal entries and other reconciliations, as required
- Ability to use independent judgement to recognize and resolve problems when reviewing application of the Company’s policy
- Identify and implement business process improvements in the AP process
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other related business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong working knowledge of advanced Excel functions
- Strong analytical and communication skills to convey information effectively
- Flexibility in responding to unanticipated situations
- Ability to distill large amounts of data and translate analysis into useful information
- Self-starter. Ability to work and prioritize with little direction
- High level of accuracy in all work
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.