Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Regional Sales Director to join the Direct to Employer Sales Team unit at Teladoc Health to cover the West region. You will have the opportunity to work with a global leader in virtual care while garnering first-hand technology experience.
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of Teladoc Health’s mission, be an excellent communicator/presenter, excellent multitasking and organizational abilities and project management. Most importantly, the successful candidate will need to be able to close sales for the organization to hit the yearly quota focused on mid-market employers, 2500-8000 employee lives. The ideal candidate would reside in the West Region.
What you will do:
- Create a personal sales strategy/business plan that supports Teladoc Health’s overarching corporate goals and strategies
- Manage prospects through phone calls, webinars, in person meetings and travel.
- Build strong customer relationships within the Midwest Market: Consultants/Brokers and the HR/Benefits leadership within large corporate employers
- Understand Teladoc Health’s direct competitors and how we differentiate with our offering
- Research target opportunities, generate account leads, and build a robust pipeline
- Ability to achieve yearly sales quota
- Manage all RFI, RFQ, and RFP processes.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, priorities and pain points
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to VP of Employer Market Sales
- Ability to speak/present to prospect’s leadership team a strategic “Virtual First” vision that is customized to the client’s needs
- Independently identify new sales opportunities
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity with Teladoc Health’s offerings and future product enhancements
- Continue to grow and become an expert on the Virtual Healthcare environment and work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to negotiate contracts and terms, with the support of sales leadership and legal, through complicated contracting process
- 5+ years’ sales experience in the employee benefits space required
- A demonstrated ability to achieve sales quota
- Skilled delivery of engaging, compelling sales and product presentations, in large group settings
- Excellent communication skills including presenting, speaking, writing, and follow up
- Experience effectively running a multi-state territory (preferred: West region) closing 2500-8,000 employee employers
- Strong prospecting, cold-calling, lead generation and closing skills
- Robust time management skills and strong ability to manage a pipeline
- Experience with long (12+ month) sales cycle in a consultative selling process
- Experience working with Consultants preferred
- Demonstrated trend of increasing sales through outstanding sales results and leadership
- Work well among remote sales team environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or a related field
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.