Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
- It is engineering! Members are why we come to work every day and our engineers design and developing the product, product features, and tools for members to have a best in class health consumer experience throughout their journey with Teladoc
- Strong communication skills especially around collaboration with internal Teladoc teams
- After our Members, data is pretty significant at Teladoc and our engineers design and develop data pipelines to manage how data flows between our disparate systems
- Develop real time member registration with our CRM, integrating data systems across businesses like MyStrength, Retrofit, Livongo, etc.
- Work with Scala, Python, Tensorflow, Keras, SKL (or Scala/DL4J) to build production-grade machine learning (ML) pipelines and tools
- Create tools and data sets to assist data science
- Perform continuous integration to ensure that every step of an ML pipeline is testable and automated
- Assist in maintaining data integrity in production systems
- Use trained models to enable rapid experimentation
- Collaborating closely with Teladoc Health’s ML experts, Data Scientists, Product Managers and clinical researchers to build products that help people live better lives
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark, and a strong depth of expertise with at least one of these
- Unshakeable (nearly innate) grasp of software engineering fundamentals
- Specific experience creating and maintaining production pipelines
- Keen attention to detail and a knack for prioritizing competing objectives
- The ability to solve real-life business problems with data
- A passion for using your work to improve lives
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in software development
- Strong SQL fundamentals.
- Expertise in Scala, Java, or Python
People and culture are Teladoc Health’s greatest and most valued assets! We’ve built a culture we are proud of that reflects our values of diversity and inclusion where everyone’s voice is equally important.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.