Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Under the general direction of the Sales Operations Manager, the Sales Operations Specialist B2B will oversee the HHS B2B client base and pipeline to achieve efficiency and accuracy, while driving sales revenue and client satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed annual goals, quarterly KPIs and all SLAs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams including B2B, sales, Client Management, marketing, finance, contracting and production operations to promote increased CRM utilization, consistent process, and accurate pipeline management
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders of all HHS solutions (Teladoc, InTouch Health & Livongo)
- Facilitate one-on-one meetings with B2B stakeholders to align on objectives, deliverables and provide support where needed
- Contribute to sales proposal process including the creation, submission, processing and finalization of sales documents
- Create customer migration analyses, including data compilation, pricing calculator and communication with Sales
- Communicate with sales executives at scheduled intervals throughout the sales process to ensure SFDC stage progression, forecast accuracy and consistent pipeline reporting
- Provide judicious overview of SFDC sales stages in order to ensure cross-functional accountability, and alignment with both Finance forecasting and Operations demand planning
- Promote B2B client satisfaction, retention and growth. Utilize SFDC, Tableau & Power BI to track client use cases, sessions data, licenses and overall health
- Provide prompt issue resolution for customer and/or sales executives (pertaining to invoicing, shipping, renewals, repairs, user management etc.)
- Provide data for client QBRs and assist with QBR scheduling and execution, as requested
- Originate ideas for process improvements, CRM enhancements and innovative analytics to drive sales velocity and closed/won ratio. Provide outstanding customer service and a positive HHS client experience
- Promote sales team usage of CRM through SFDC training and utilization/compliance reports
- Assist with training of field sales teams, B2B, Client Managers and internal staff on updated analytics, technology and process
- Support other Client Strategy & Success teams as requested
- Self-starter capable of working independently and organizing workflow to meet changing priorities, teams, and deadlines
- Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates listening skills that allow for effective customer and team communications
- Must be systems/process oriented
- Possesses strong, innate work ethic and is result-oriented. Ability to oversee/drive a project from start to finish. Must be tenacious and driven to succeed
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment. Requires ability to function well through ambiguity
- Must work collaboratively with all team members and cross-departmentally
- Should be highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 3 years’ experience in a high tech (SaaS) environment and/or health care environment preferred
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding KPIs, SLAs, goals, and objectives
- Disciplined organizational skills and record keeping in CRM systems
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Experience in project management a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Proficiency with Tableau a plus
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.