The Client Executive is responsible for all strategic and functional management of multiple large and strategic client relationship(s). Develops executive level relationships with client stakeholders at varying levels within an organization, and the client’s consultant, if applicable. This includes Telehealth, Clinical, Financial and Marketing teams. Serves at primary point of contact, and leads successful servicing, utilization support, and upselling opportunities. Drives business partner solutions, product strategy, and revenue growth alongside sales partners.
The Client executive employs a consultative and strategic account leadership approach. Develops retention strategies, including contract renewal, product expansion, and new market development. This individual must be comfortable with carrying a quota. Responsible for measuring and relaying impact and value Teladoc Health brings, including ROI, cost avoidance, population health management, and employee wellness to the client, and the client’s consultant, if applicable.
The Client Executive is also responsible for daily management of client needs, coordination and management of projects, maintaining high client satisfaction, mobilization of company internal resources to resolve client issues, streamline processes, and maximization of profit. Works closely with Marketing leadership to drive utilization within client populations using telehealth services.
- Manage all client touchpoints and maintain retention targets, including annual renewals, key relationship changes, upsell opportunities, and fee renegotiation
- Exhibit thought leadership and deep understanding of the client landscape, including telehealth strategies, engagement, utilization, client requirements, market drivers, and buying cycles
- Perform remote and on-site account review meetings and conduct regular calls to communicate value creation, reporting, project status, outstanding issues, and opportunities to integrate additional Teladoc Health services
- Coordinate strategy and issue resolution with Finance, Operations, Professional Services, Legal, Product, and IT.
- Develop deep knowledge and actively seek current information about client’s organizational goals, structure, products, services, and markets.
- Provide internal management information to assist in the updating of regular forecast reporting and billing.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Ensure clients experience prompt and professional issue resolution
- Develop relationships with client leadership to support clients use for reference, speaker, and media requests
- Develop and communicate key performance metrics with Teladoc leadership
- Develop strategies to align client goals with Teladoc Health plan goals
- Facilitate discussions to evaluate client satisfaction and performance against key metrics
- Manage the creation, distribution, and review of client reporting
- Use Salesforce database to log activities and sales opportunity management
- Demonstrate capacity to manage changing priorities and ambiguity while remaining calm and controlled
- Identify growth opportunities across portfolio via additional integration, product features and marketing strategies, and upselling services to meet annual revenue targets
- Direct renewal activities and collaborate with sales teams as appropriate
- Drive increased utilization across all clients
- Learn Teladoc product offerings and value propositions
- Exhibit and develop strategic account management skills
- Dedicated to the success of team and peers, and demonstrate willingness to train/mentor
- Demonstrate a strong ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Drive performance to meet team and company goals
- Use company systems such as Salesforce, Tableau, BI Tools
- 5-7+ Years in Healthcare Client Management and sales desired
- Dedication and willingness to work hard while demonstrating poise and grace under pressure
- Strategic thinking demonstrated by creative ideas and actions
- Higher than average sense of urgency with a keen interest in driving results
- Exceptional relationship building & problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analysis and organization skills
- Team oriented
- Detail and process oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proven successful sales record
- Ability to work on multiple projects, define tasks, and assign priority levels with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce
- Understanding of data and key metrics for client success
- Ability to build internal relationships to support client management
- Hunger to exceed expectations and a passion to win
- Undergraduate degree preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.