Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Here at Teladoc Health we deliver product innovation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital healthcare. If you’re a marketer with a passion for developing consumer engagement strategies in partnership with strategic and influential clients, we’d love to meet you.
This is a stimulating, multifaceted role on the Strategic Client and Segment Growth Marketing team. The Marketing Manager will partner with clients to drive consumer adoption and product usage to unlock revenue growth for our new virtual primary care service, Primary360. If you are a strong relationship builder and a quick-thinking marketer who can develop multi-media B2B2C strategies and campaigns for strategic clients, this is the right role for you.
The ideal candidate is a consumer-focused marketer with experience working in a B2B2C model, is excited about working in white-space and excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead development of custom multi-media Primary360 marketing strategies with strategic clients (employers, health plans)
- Work with channel owners and internal marketing counterparts to operationalize engagement strategies
- Partner with strategic clients to consult on marketing best practices and revenue drivers within the client’s channels
- Support internal cross-functional projects alongside product and data science to deliver targeted consumer campaigns and consumer experience enhancements
- 5+ years of Consumer marketing experience is required; B2B2C experience is preferred
- Is motivated by the potential white space provides
- Ability to develop deep relationships and partner with external clients and internal cross-functional partners
- Collaborative working style with positive attitude and enthusiasm for making great work happen
- Proven track record driving towards growth goals with set targets and timelines
- Independent thinker who’s able to breakdown problems, assess opportunity, and develop big ideas and priorities to move them forward
- Nimble, agile, independent self-starter
- Comfortable working in a B2B2C environment
Impress us even more:
- Excellent communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Desire to have fun
- Some travel may be required
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.