Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Security Engineer, Operations will support the Director, Information Security & Data Protection. This individual will work closely with the business, its technology and operations groups, as well as clients and vendors to help develop solutions to tackle security challenges surrounding employee and client data. . You will collaborate with our Engineering, DevOps, IT teams and help design, build, test, and implement information security technologies and infrastructure. You will help select and manage applications related to data protection, network security, threat monitoring, and security operations including incident responses and investigations.
Your job will also span challenges including "Bring Your Own Device" security and protocols, office networks and security architecture for an international multi-office corporation. Keeping the network and corporation secure ensures that our employees and customers stay connected with our suite of applications, products, and services, and that our customer and employee data are secure.
- Act as information security expert to IT and business project teams to identify potential threats and offer solutions and technologies in support
- Build automation and dashboard functionality through innovative ideas
- Build tools to assist with the automation of common analyst tasks such as threat intelligence lookups, malware analysis, reporting and sample analysis
- Build tools to assist with the automation of large datasets and platform automation (SIEM)
- Implement and manage SOAR and other ad-hoc automation solutions
- Design solutions that balance business requirements and cybersecurity requirements
- Develop automation playbooks and create practical user experience
- Support assessments of critical security controls for the company’s cloud-based applications and remediate security gaps conducted by the security team
- On-boarding and due diligence analysis of potential vendors, service providers or partners
- Broad technical security skills in multiple technology areas such as applications deployments, endpoints, data, infrastructure, cloud, DNS, encryption, authentication
- Fluent with OWASP Top 10 and how to exploit them
- Working knowledge of static/dynamic code analysis tools, and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Working knowledge of DLP and SIEM tools
- Working knowledge of incident response phases and concepts
- Experience with securing cloud-based environments both public and private
- Passionate about automating existing processes using modern scripting languages and automation tools such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet, and/or Ansible
Impress us even more:
- Prior working experience with HIPAA/HITRUST/FedRamp/NIST/ISO/GDPR/CCPA requirements and standards
- Working knowledge of IOT Medical Devices and FDA Postmarket/Postmarket requirements and UL2900-1/2
- One of more certifications in the security field (CISSP/CCNP/CCSK/CCSP/CEH/GPEN/GXPN/OSCP)
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.