Teladoc Health is the leading telehealth solution company enabling virtual care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
Under the general direction of the Senior Manager, EPO, the Project Manager will be responsible for developing, defining and managing product development projects which will deliver high quality software, hardware and whole solutions on time, on budget and with excellent status visibility. The perfect candidate will be personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, someone who is more apt to saying “yes” or “I will find a way”.
- Have a passion for developing and delivering best in class telehealth hardware and software solutions to Teladoc customers.
- Define and take responsibility for project scope, project requirements, project budget, project resource requirements, project plans, project deliverables and milestones.
- Effectively manage project timelines, work streams, risks and expectations.
- Organize, lead and guide large distributed, cross-functional teams.
- Function as the primary point-of-contact for key leaders and stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Build strong informal and formal communication channels to deliver information that is accurate and up to date to all stakeholders.
- Comply with industry and product quality and regulatory standards.
- Use standardized Organization tools and techniques for tracking project progress, documenting meeting minutes, action items and decisions.
- Efficiently manage and lead team meetings to drive decisions and identify action items critical to project success.
- Identify project critical path and effectively align with appropriate stakeholders to solve complex problems likely to impact delivery date.
- Clear and concise communication to project team, key project stakeholders and senior management.
- Maintain current/dynamic project Gannt Charts and Task Lists.
- Drive project strategy decisions with Senior Leadership teams; cross-functional messaging and influencing.
- Impeccable meeting planning with detailed agendas, expected outcomes and clearly documented decisions, actions and next steps.
- Reporting of project progress, status, and risks to EPO leadership.
- Mentor junior project coordinators and junior project managers and effectively communicate successes/failures to drive continuous improvement.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and desire to deliver best in class solutions for Teladoc customers.
- Team player.
- Organized, tenacious and willingness to lead by example.
- Self-starter, big picture thinker but willingness to get into details to better understand team needs.
- Focus on leading and driving complex projects with multiple stakeholders to finish line.
- Use of quantitative and qualitative methods to influence and drive decision making.
- Process orientated and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in fast moving environment.
- Strong presentation skills using PowerPoint software.
- Ability to adapt positively and efficiently manage change.
- Fluency with standard project management principles.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with dispersed teams across multiple time zones.
- Ability to foster and manage positive professional relationships with team members with diverse skill sets.
- Influence through action.
- Relationship building and drive to create strong trust among teams.
- Interest in teammates core competencies and definitions of success.
- Ability to persist, push, hang on, keep going and never give up.
- Advanced degree in technical field and MBA and/or PMP preferred.
- Certified and experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) software solution delivery methodology preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with practical experience preferred.
- Fluent with project management principles, concepts, and tools.
- Experience creating, maintaining and presenting project Gantt charts, road maps, project plans, risk analyses and resource requirements.
- Experience leading meetings using video conferencing tools.
- Atlassian software suite experience: Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Fluent with all Microsoft Office Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) products.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer and/or project manager
- Experience with regulated industry (e.g. - FDA 21 CFR part 820, ISO 13485, ISO 9001) preferred.
- 5 years minimum experience working in a technical business environment.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
$115 - 130K base salary range is based on full time employment in Colorado only. Actual pay may vary based job-related skills, qualifications, certifications, and experience. This role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus or commission payment, in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.