Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Jump into the red-hot field of healthcare technology. We’re seeking a Senior IT Automation Engineer to join our creative, passionate and extremely rapidly growing team, located throughout the US and globally. This is a rewarding role with amazing growth opportunities, in an inspiring, lively and out-going work environment.
In your role as Senior IT Automation Engineer you can work from any of our offices to enhance Teladoc Health IT services through automation. You’ll connect cloud services, orchestrate IT business processes, suggest improvements to existing systems, and help to standardize the delivery of services critical to employees across the company.
In addition to OS, Python or PowerShell scripting experience, core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include organizational and documentation skills, a self-starter approach, the ability to deliver results and a passion for teamwork.
Your contributions in this role will help the Teladoc Health SaasOps Team rapidly scale as we strive to reach and help millions of people around the world with our innovative healthcare programs.
- Implement automation to make IT processes repeatable, scalable, and secure
- Leverage SaaS APIs to build integrations across various SaaS environments
- Manage cloud infrastructure using configuration-as-code tools like terraform
- Manage IAM for the organization across various SaaS directories: OneLogin, Okta, Active Directory, Azure AD.
- Work with HRIS to automate onboarding and offboarding duties such as streamlining account creation & maintenance across the organization
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes
- Recommend, provision, configure, document, and help maintain IT Enterprise systems
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve their workflow
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions
- Develop and maintain dashboards and alerts for IT systems status
- Perform diagnostics, analysis, and repairs of IT systems as needed
- Assist with managing user accounts across multiple cloud applications
- Assist with troubleshooting and maintenance of corporate network hardware
- Follow existing policies and procedures when assisting employees, to ensure proper handling of requests, making suggestions for improvement when appropriate
- Adhere to existing HIPAA, PHI, HITRUST, and FedRAMP compliance requirements
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- 5-7 years in IT and automation experience and at least 2-3 years experience in a lead role
- Experience using APIs to implement automation workflows to make IT processes repeatable, scalable, and secure
- Experience configuring and maintaining SAML connectors on SSO identity providers such as OneLogin or Okta
- Expertise with Python, PowerShell, Bash, or other scripting language
- Experience with API integration, AWS, OneLogin (or another SSO platform), and
- Office365 in an enterprise IT environment
- Strong experience with Mac, Linux, and Windows operating systems
- Understanding of SSO, SCIM, LDAP and IT security concepts
- Experience with code management (i.e. Github, Bitbucket)
- The ability to define, drive, and deliver complex projects
- Experience with enterprise security products
- Knowledge of network hardware, networking concepts, and peripheral equipment
- The ability to quickly learn and master the systems, networks, hardware and software you’re working with
- Willing to learn and improve process for scalability
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- A professional, self-starter approach, as well as a passion for teamwork
- A love for people that equals your love for technology
Bonus points for:
- Experience and/or certification with any of the following:
- Jenkins servers
- Managing AWS infrastructure
- Analytics, robotics, AI, and machine learning
- CompTIA Security+ and/or Network+
- Directory services
- MDM solutions: JAMF, InTune
- Networking, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS
- Cloud security best practices
- Logging, alerting
- Endpoint security tools
- Backup strategy
- Familiarity with HIPAA and PHI compliance requirements and best practices
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.