Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
During this period of astronomical growth, we are looking for a Product Management executive to lead the expansion and innovation of our Consumer Experience. If you are our ideal candidate, you have 15+ years of hands-on product management experience working on high growth consumer tech products plus proven leadership and team-building skills. You have a track record of developing new, high-impact consumer experiences that change people’s lives. And most importantly, you bring empathy, creativity and analytical insight to your product work, your team, and the broader company.
- Drive alignment around a multi-year product strategy and roadmap for our onsite consumer web site, mobile apps and customer journey, taking a customer-centric approach, innovative approach while delivering against global revenue targets.
- Lead product management teams accountable for all aspects of the site and app experience, inclusive of program registration, visit conversion and success, messaging, data-driven engagement and behavior change, member preferences.
- Partner with marketing and data science to deliver platforms to optimize omnichannel communication across the full customer journey and lifecycle.
- Foster a culture that enables your team to innovate, ask questions, learn quickly, and deliver extraordinary results
- Minimum 15+ years Product Management experience leading diverse product teams in high-growth, high-scale environments
- Experience leading consumer tech product management, including direct ownership for user growth and engagement metrics.
- Proven leadership and team-building skills in both large and small R+D organizations, with direct responsibility for scaling, developing, and maintaining high performing teams
- Critical thinker, with the ability to think creatively beyond what we or the market has done historically to build strategies rooted in consumer insight, data and best practices
- Results driver, with a keen focus on understanding the business economic drivers and prioritizing efforts accordingly
- Comfort with defining white space opportunities, embracing a test and learn mentality and swiftly scaling winning strategies
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills. Comfort working across functions and lines of business at all levels of the organization
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.