Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Accelerate your career with an industry leader experiencing astronomical growth and innovation in the field of high-tech healthcare solutions. Teladoc’s talented and diverse tech team is making a positive impact on the lives of millions of people suffering from chronic health conditions. We’d like you to be a part of it.
In your role as a Build and Release Site Reliability Engineer, you'll be key to the smooth and frequent deployment of quality code with a focus on maintaining the entire CI/CD pipeline, as well as managing the overall site infrastructure. Collaborating with Product, Design, Data, Operations, and customer-facing teams, you’ll optimize efficiency and security for the online platform that enables Teladoc to launch new customers, support our users, and connect to doctors and partners.
This is a role that requires you to take ownership as you innovate, learn new technologies, and grow with the company. In addition to technical experience and know-how, we’re looking for someone with problem-solving and leadership skills, who’s able to think on their feet and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
Your ingenuity and take-charge approach will help us optimize the digital technology that measurably improves people’s lives and health.
- Improve and maintain the mobile development infrastructure including continuous build environments running in Jenkins and triggered from GitHub
- Own the build process for Android and iOS mobile clients, including submitting builds to the respective app stores
- Troubleshoot and debug build issues with a focus on resolving problems quickly with minimal impact to developers and QA
- Build tools to improve developer productivity, contribute ideas to continuously improve our systems and drive actionable feedback on code and product quality
- Own the overall health, performance, and capacity of Teladoc’s services
- Manage applications running in our AWS environment as well as external SaaS services
- Manage systems, leveraging best practices and security
- Monitor and manage service reliability, availability, and performance
- Support and troubleshoot Linux and MacOS, and underlying applications and networking stacks
- Experience with code management and deployment processes (CI/CD), procedures, and tools, preferably with Jenkins
- Experience with mobile application build processes and app stores
- Familiar with source management tools such as git and Github/GitLab to perform operations such as branching and labeling
- Written automation scripts for build and release processes using scripting languages such as Groovy, Bash (for shell scripting), Python or Ruby
- Configured and used artifact management tools such as Artifactory, Docker Registry, npm, and Nexus
- In-depth knowledge and experience managing applications on Amazon Web Services, including VPC, EC2, RDS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, ALB etc. or similar experience in GCP/Azure
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Extensive knowledge and experience supporting and troubleshooting Linux and underlying networking application and stacks
- Experience using MySQL, and a solid understanding of relational database concepts
- A strong grasp of configuration management and automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, and similar tools)
- A knack for leadership and ownership
- Problem-solving skills and a take-charge approach
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills
- Flexibility in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.