Digital healthcare engineering is red-hot and this job opening is too intriguing to ignore. Teladoc Health has technical capabilities that no one else has. Fortune named us one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare, and we just completed the largest digital healthcare IPO in history. In your role as Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will provide leadership within our engineering department as you design and implement major components of our infrastructure.
Collaborating with Product, Design, Data, Operations, and customer-facing teams, you’ll optimize efficiency and security for the online platform that enables Livongo to launch new customers, support our users, and connect to doctors and partners. As we continue our
exponential growth, your responsibilities will include building and leading a team.
This is a role that requires you to take ownership as you innovate, learn new technologies, and grow with the company. In addition to technical experience and know-how, we’re looking for someone with problem-solving and leadership skills, who’s able to think on their feet and adjust quickly to changing priorities. Your ingenuity and take-charge approach will help us optimize the digital technology that
measurably improves people’s lives and health..
Your ingenuity and take-charge approach will help us deliver the digital technology that measurably improves people’s lives and health.
- Manage network resources running within our AWS environment, leveraging best practices and security
- Help design a global network infrastructure that is resilient, performant, and scalable
- Use Terraform and other infrastructure-as-code tools to apply SRE principles to network infrastructure
- Work with our clients and partners to set up private connections as needed
- Monitor and manage service reliability, availability, and performance
- Troubleshoot and debug network issues with a focus on resolving problems quickly with minimal impact to members, clients, and developers
- Support and troubleshoot Linux and underlying applications from a networking perspective
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services networking, including Transit Gateway, VPC, EC2, CloudWatch, and ALB
- Strong experience with Cisco cloud products, including CSR and ASA
- Good knowledge of configuration management and automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, and similar tools)
- Experience with code management and deployment processes (CI/CD), procedures, and tools, preferably with Jenkins
- Familiar with source management tools such as git and Github/GitLab to perform operations such as branching and labeling
- Written automation scripts for build and release processes using scripting languages such as Groovy, Bash (for shell scripting), Python or Ruby
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge and experience supporting and troubleshooting Linux and underlying networking application and stacks
- Experience with Grafana, Prometheus, and other monitoring and metrics software
- A knack for leadership and ownership
- Problem-solving skills and a take-charge approach
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills
- Flexibility in a fast-paced corporate environment
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.