Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
As an Intern - Recruiting, you will contribute to the overall success of the talent team by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the recruiting process. You will support a team of recruiters, efficiently coordinating and tracking high-volume interview activity. You will also manage successful recruiting projects and deliver great candidate experience.
We’re looking for an energetic, detail-oriented and highly organized people-person, who would like to experience the recruiting lifecycle.
- Coordinate a high volume of interviews across multiple departments at a fast pace
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders
- Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process
- Act as the liaison between hiring managers, candidates and recruiters
- Perform administrative duties as required, to support the recruiting team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (inbox and calendar management)
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage their time efficiently
- Tenacity to work both within a team and independently
- Exercise high degree of professionalism and communication with confidential information
- Remarkable and responsive customer-service focus, with strong verbal and written communication to both Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Demonstrate a keen sense of urgency and bias for action in the coordination process
- A welcoming, inclusive personality and customer-service mindset
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.