Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Manager, Solutions Marketing is responsible for partnering across product marketing, solution sales and segment marketing teams to facilitate B2B content development and sales enablement strategies for the Teladoc Health portfolio of products.
The Solutions Marketing Manager is responsible for developing a library of content that enables sales and fuels campaigns to effectively advance buying decisions for telehealth, chronic condition, and integrated product offerings.
- Collaborate with product marketing to support new product launches, enhancements and integrated offerings
- Develop solution content, messaging and sales enablement materials throughout the product lifecycle including sales presentations, videos, sell sheets, white papers, presentations and digital assets
- Understand the product roadmap and taxonomy that defines solution portfolios, individual products and their availability across market segments
- Partner with data and analytics teams to produce data stories that highlight the value of our solutions
- Collaborate with learning & development teams to activate and engage sales teams with solution content and tools
- Develop and document key messages and FAQs on features, benefits and value drivers that are critical for market differentiation
- Maintain a content calendar that aligns with a continuously evolving product roadmap
- Coordinate approval of content across legal, compliance, marketing and other regulatory/compliance-related functions
- Identify opportunities to infuse content into segment marketing campaigns
- Support B2B product naming by providing market, competitive and customer context
- 3-5 years experience in B2B marketing, content development and/or product marketing roles
- Strong B2B messaging and content development expertise
- Detail oriented, well organized, efficient with time management
- Collaborator and connector with strong writing, communication and presentation development skills
- Existing experience in the healthcare industry is a plus – virtual care, wellness, population health, digital health, chronic condition management, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Marketing, Public relations, Communications, Business or similar
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.