Teladoc Health is the leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere.
As the Chief Architect you will drive architecture and technical strategy for Teladoc Health. Teladoc Health is bringing together innovative technologies, world-class talent, and strategic partnerships to improve healthcare and health equity around the world.
- Develop and drive an architectural vision to support the continued aggressive growth of Teladoc Health and our product suite
- Be an active participant and the authoritative technical voice in product strategy discussions
- Partner with Engineering and Product to successfully deliver products from design to production
- Closely interact with the technical leadership across Teladoc Health engineering groups and at our partner organizations and shape their musings into clearly defined product and business objectives
- Be the technical partner for the team lead and provide technical strategy support and advice, helping incorporate product and business perspectives on future of the Terra platform
- Define and drive strategic plans to evaluate pathfinding and novel features and architectures to advance the state of art of Terra platform
- Engage and partner with product and research teams across Teladoc Health to prototype, explore, architect, and prove out technology and creating differentiated value
- Work closely with product and engineering leads on team to realize new strategies and plans to ensure smooth execution
- A strong, strategic, and ambitious mindset coupled with intellectual energy
- Desire and experience managing high performing teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written, verbal, presentation), strong documentation skills, ability to communicate technical concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or other related area required (years of relevant experience may be substituted)
- 15+ years of experience designing and building highly scalable, mission-critical distributed software systems
- Demonstrated ability to drive architectural vision for a company or highly scalable line of products
- A desire to work not only with technologists but also product owners and business leaders
- Ability and desire to draw big lines and boxes on a whiteboard with the ability to dig in and understand the ebb and flow of what the code is doing under load
- Ability and desire to communicate and influence at the executive level
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.