Teladoc Health is the leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere.
As the Agile Coach Leader with Teladoc Health, you will provide the expertise and training necessary to support the business in driving delivery and building the required culture to support lasting agility with the individuals, teams, and overall organization. You will lead other agile coaches and leverage your experience with scaled agile framework and understanding of agile values, principles, and practices, along with Teladoc’s knowledge base.
- Evaluates and articulates the current state of agile maturity through an assessment of the organization and team’s culture, structure, processes, and behaviors
- Bring to bear the relevant tools, processes, modes of thinking, and practices to increase agility and the associated value delivered to customers
- Foster continuous improvement and learning and seek to further their knowledge and capabilities around all things related to high-performing teams and value delivery
- Act as coach, trainer, mentor, thought leader, and strategist for the team
- Leverage empirical data to identify and propose ways of working that improve the delivery of value
- Design teams, processes, technology, and interactions to build in quality from ideation through delivery
- Coach organizations on a transformation journey, resulting in a positive, lean-agile culture that celebrates individuals and innovation, while enabling responses to change
- Seek to understand not just how to implement agile frameworks, but also how to apply agile values and principles effectively through those frameworks
- Has a passion for building a healthy culture of change and continuous improvement rooted in the value of individuals, trust, and effective working relationships, which drives the organization to effectively deliver value to the customer
- 8-10 years progressive experience with scaled agile framework
- Pragmatic disposition with experience working in large organizations
- Experience developing, mentoring, and leading scaled agile coaches
- Has a keen eye for reducing waste and building efficiencies in processes, interactions, governance, documentation, and tools
- Is driven to build happy, high-performing teams
- Strong, strategic, and ambitious mindset coupled with intellectual energy
- Demonstrated experience working in a matrixed environment and influencing key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written, verbal, presentation), strong documentation skills, ability to communicate technical concepts
- Strong organizational and planning skills and experience in establishing process and procedure, analyzing, and developing process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or other related area required (years of relevant experience may be substituted)
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.