Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Under the general direction of the Technical Assistance Center Manager - SaaS, the TAC Specialist will focus on providing friendly, professional customer service, while problem solving and demonstrating a high competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone, email, and chat support channels.
- Provide excellent customer support via phone, email, and chat
- Ability to manage multiple high visibility customer issues, some of which may be escalated with urgency and properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate technology teams
- Accurately document and update tickets in the CRM tool (Salesforce) within the customers’ Service Level Agreement (SLA) while maintaining quick closure rates with higher customer satisfaction scores
- Maintain communication with the customers on the status of all open tickets. All responses will be professional, complete, well formatted, and consistent with prior communications
- Assist in reducing support load by writing on-line support materials (FAQ's and KB's), and proactively identify improvements to drive adoption. Will be identified as a key contributor to content
- Coach/mentor/help other TAC Specialist with issues that need assistance through personal assistance, or via group review sessions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening, conversational speaking skills, with a high degree of empathy
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Passion for helping people
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers, often exceeding their expectation, and acting with consistent urgency
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills. Ensure all issues are properly logged and tracked
- Works well in a team environment
- Increasing ability to solve problems without assistance and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited information may initially exist
- High competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via all support channels
- 2+ years’ of experience in a client-facing customer support role, preferably in supporting Software as a Service solution
- Proficient in Mac, Windows, and Google applications including smart phone devices
- Experience in troubleshooting the following:
- Web and Software Application
- Diagnosing component failures that are coming from a SaaS application relying on many 3rd party vendors
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.