Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The General Medicine (GenMed) Operations Director is responsible for overall program delivery for all aspects of the GenMed business line to ensure Teladoc members experience a seamless patient-to-provider interaction with the highest level of customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
This role works with leaders across the organization to assure execution of the business line operational strategies in alignment with company initiatives. This includes identifying business model improvements, clinical and operational system enhancement requirements for the improvement and growth of the GenMed business line. The candidate will work closely with stakeholders across within CLOPS and Teladoc Health, including Product, Marketing, Development, Quality, Clinical, Provider Operations, Client Management, Marketing and Sales to ensure we delivery GenMed care at the highest level of quality, in the most efficient and clinically relevant and appropriate manner.
Success is viewed as:
- Implement and manage to business line KPI scorecard measures
- Improved product margins as organization scales
- Deliver growth that exceeds market
- Outstanding provider and patient satisfaction scores and new service options that validate our leadership position
- Provider network development available to meet the growing demand of the market
- GenMed operational strategy and plan updated annually. The processes and programs to deliver on the strategy and annual operation plan goals
- Responsible for all aspects of care delivery from the member request, provider service delivery, completion of the visit and supporting documentation
- Partnership with MH Clinical resources to incorporate best clinical practices, provider quality reviews and overall good clinical practice management
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) – development/evaluation/monthly reporting and improvements
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for GenMed business line and product across Teladoc Health
- Collaborate with Product Operations and IT/Development teams to develop and implement system improvements to enhance the member and provider experience
- Close coordination with the Staffing/Planning team to optimize staffing solutions that optimize our patient satisfaction and COGS margins
- Operational owner for a product roadmap that supports the operating plan, business model optimization and exceeding of the KPI targets
- Facilitate and participate in special projects as needed and all other duties as assigned
- A track record of seeing the big picture, taking initiative, and implementing solutions to meet established goals
- Knowledge of acute care delivery solutions, trends, opportunities, processes, and procedures as well as Healthcare and federal/state regulations. Government healthcare experience is desired
- Experience leading quality improvement initiatives
- Ability to read, prepare, and communicate extensive data reports and charts along with excellent presentation skills
- Possesses collaborative work style and able to communicate with tact and diplomacy
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and coordinating projects
- Works well under pressure with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Must have a high level of reason and data analytical skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor teams in an environment of change
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare related field or HealthCare Management
- 5+ years program management experience, preferably within healthcare
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.