The Marketing Specialist, Direct Marketing and Operations position will support direct response communications across clinical services, market segments, and consumers to help drive engagement with Teladoc’s services.
- Operations point of contact to support Consumer Marketing direct mail communications across all clinical services
- Subject matter expert in direct mail channel
- Lead day-to-day operations for new member Welcome Letter, partnering closely with Welcome Kit team on fulfillment and ongoing program enhancements
- Partners with campaign strategy leads to lead campaign execution including confirming project scope, budget, desired in-market dates, segmentation, test plans, and target outcomes
- Work with Print Fulfillment team and print vendors to ensure projects are within scope and budget, as well as review and approve print production proofs
- Review creative content with operational lens, understanding data components that drive personalization and modularity of design
- Partner with Campaign Manager and Data Science on data-driven targeting, segmentation, test and learn strategies to increase conversion rates and optimize Cost per Acquisition
- Own campaign business rules including development, testing, and deployment through campaigns
- Support creative testing and optimization
- Quality Control to ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly – error free and on-time
- Strategic partner for cross-functional teams including Creative Services, Client Management, Client Operations, Operations and Consumer Marketing
- Manage projects in Workfront – work management tool of record
- Support strategic projects to drive process improvements as needed
- 2-4 years of work experience, either in marketing or operations
- Must have excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively balance operational and strategic needs
- Capable of working effectively and efficiently with high-quality while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment – requiring project prioritization
- Experience with managing and executing direct mail campaigns
- Ability to understand data sources and draw connections to inform creative outcomes
- Excels at managing time and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills – comfortable with varying levels of management as well as internal and external partners
- Not afraid to ask questions or think outside the box
- Challenges the status quo, growth mindset
- Experience in using work management tools such as Workfront, Asana, Teamwork, etc.
- Can confidently adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Has the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent analytical skills
- Direct Mail experience
- Workfront experience
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Desire to have fun
- Some travel is required
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.