Teladoc Health’s R&D Department is looking for our first Project Manager in the office of the Chief Innovation Officer. In this role you will drive key strategic initiatives across the R&D department, working closely with our Chief of Staff, executive team and cross-functional partners.
- Develop and maintain project plans, identify budget and resource needs, and manage project schedules
- Communicate goals, timelines, and deliverables effectively across teams
- Recommend improvements to established business processes while continuing to deliver high value in execution and tracking impact
- Deliver concurrent various sized projects to successful completion
- Present project proposals, updates and outcomes to CIO and R&D leadership team
- Manage internal communications on behalf of the Office of the Chief Innovation Officer
- Provide partnership to cross function groups such as HR and Finance to execute on R&D initiatives
- Perform with a high level of accountability and motivate amid ambiguity
- Lead through our culture transformation by providing creative solutions to bridge the gaps between R&D departments and legacy companies
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years supporting project execution and performing operational tasks
- 3+ years of experience managing cross-functional projects.
- Strong project management and business orientation skills
- Experience with project management tools (Asana, Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, etc.) and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Teams and Sharepoint).
- Effective communicator with the ability to connect with all levels within the organization
- Willing to work on projects across variety of focus areas and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibits creative problem-solving with emphasis on “out-of-the-box” solutions that bridge diverse and inclusive thinking.
- Organized and motivated self-starter who is excited by the challenging of bringing together remote teams.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.