The Corporate Finance Service Group helps ensure that all SEC filings are in compliance with U.S. GAAP, as well as SEC rules and regulations. The reporting group works closely with various staff and departments and is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate filings of all periodic SEC reports (i.e. 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K), one-off SEC reports, any other external reports and press releases, and research on technical accounting guidelines. This position will report to the VP, Financial Reporting.
- Support the global month-end, quarter-end and year-end close and consolidation reporting processes.
- Assist in preparation of consolidated income statement, balance sheet, statement of cashflows and review CTA analysis.
- Assist in preparation of 10-Q and 10-K including gather data to prepare various footnotes and MD&A to support SEC filings.
- Tie out document in a consistent manner to accurately support all amounts included in SEC filings and coordinate filing of the Company’s SEC document.
- Research disclosure effects of new accounting pronouncements and/or regulations.
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 compliance regarding internal controls over financial reporting.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and analysis packages.
- Collect, analyze, summarize and report on certain KPI’s and financial results.
- Assist in one-off project including pro-forma financial statement preparation for SEC Filings and M&A activities.
- Work with both internal and external audit as needed.
- Research on technical accounting guideline.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years of experience preferably with a mix of public and industry. Prior big 4 public accounting experience with publicly traded clients is highly preferred.
- Exposure to SEC reporting (10-Q, 10-K, Proxy and XBRL)
- Fluent knowledge of US GAAP, SEC, SOX and Foreign Exchange
- Experience in or exposure to system automation project
- Proficient/Advanced Excel, Word and Power Point skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and overtime as needed
- Must be hands on with strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Strong accounting and financial aptitude
- Ability to interact with staff in a positive and professional manner
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.