Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Training Program Administrator supports the Clinical Operations (CLOPS) Training and Education department of Teladoc Health. This individual will be responsible to:
- Collect, monitor, develop, analyze, evaluate, and distribute data related to the effective operation of the department
- Analyze the data to identify risks and opportunities for the department
- Assist in the development of new training methods and materials for provider networks, internal clinical resources, and other CLOPS associates
- Support the Education and Training leadership to execute on programs in support of the overall Key Performance Indicators for the team
- Prepare report cards, analytics and recommend program improvements for training
- Collect, manage, analyze, and report on training department performance
- Gather and analyze data to report on learner and training program effectiveness
- Make recommendations on improving outcomes for learners and programs
- Manage and track new and updated content requests working with the Director to prioritize, assign resources and ensure completion of work
- Research program issues, propose and/or execute solutions
- Work collaboratively with internal data and analytical teams to maximize program efficiencies
Planning & Delivery:
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts and delivery schedules
- Coordinate with the product and operations owners for new products and system changes to the delivery that will require education support
- Work with external functional teams to understand new initiatives that may impact education needs for our provider networks or CLOPS associates
- Continually evaluate new technologies and processes to enhance the delivery and impact of our education deliverables
- Strong analytical skills with experience running reports, analyzing data, and making recommendations
- Ability to manage and deliver on competing priorities in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at multiple levels within the organization including team members and leaders
- Proficiency using data tools such as Tableau, Excel, and Cognos
- Experience working within an education team in the delivery of internal and external education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years related experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.