Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Teladoc is looking for a Product Designer to join our growing team focusing on cardiometabolic products. You will work closely with cross-functional partners to shape our cardiometabolic product experience.
As a Product Designer, your user empathy, and design skills will drive real social impact. You’ll enjoy creative breadth and variety, working across web, mobile, and device interfaces. You’re a strategic systems thinker with experience solving complex problems in the health space. Your core competencies include advanced design skills, collaboration, the ability to influence, and a strong drive to achieve results.
- Drive a high bar for design quality and execution across iOS, Android, web, and devices
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to build out team roadmaps by identifying and prioritizing projects that will solve user problems and business needs
- Create high quality design deliverables from sketches to final prototypes
- Adopt, implement, influence and contribute to our Design System
- Collaborate and communicate projects and progress with other partners with transparency for clear alignment
- Facilitate brainstorms and working sessions that result in clear direction
- Present design solutions and the insights and data supporting them
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, HCI, or other related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as an interaction, user experience, or a product designer
- Demonstrated understanding and application of accessibility standards
- Motivated self-starter comfortable working in a tech environment with fast growth and pace of change
- Excellent knowledge of responsive design, native iOS and Android design
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills to articulate concepts, feedback and rationale and promote UX led initiatives
- Kind, assertive, positive, easy to work with, team player with strong work ethics
- Design portfolio to demonstrate above qualifications
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.