Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Technical Analyst will act as the Technical Liaison between Client Operations, Information Technology, and the client. This will include communicating with the internal partners as a technical consultant on the integration of systems. You will be expected to communicate with all levels of leadership both internally and externally.
This role will be responsible and accountable for meeting client deadlines in support of real-time eligibility, single sign on, custom landing pages, and API development. You will also apply incremental delivery principles to working practices, driving the delivery of value for clients, communicating progress, eliciting feedback, and enabling stakeholder reviews for validation in the process.
This role will work closely with the Stake Holders to define and capture requirements to be implemented by the Development Team. The Technical Analyst will follow the Agile development process, to define the scope of work for the Scrum team by creating user stories and developing acceptance criteria. Working with the Client Operations leadership team and subject matter experts, this role will prioritize client requirements for development.
This role will be responsible and accountable for meeting client deadlines in support of development, user acceptance testing, and client sign off. You will also apply incremental delivery principles to working practices, driving the delivery of value for clients, communicating progress, eliciting feedback, and enabling stakeholder reviews for validation in the process.
This role will support development and production issues with testing and root cause analysis. You will be accountable for documenting the root cause of issues and the approach to avoid these issues in the future. There will be heavy involvement in testing and ensuring that all functionality is working properly.
- Support the Client Operations team in the development of functionality, goals, and features. This translates into a roadmap and long-term product strategy and feature development
- Ability to manage, track, and report on multiple client developments efforts at one time
- Engagement in day-to-day activities with the Development Team
- Support the development of a prioritized Product Backlog, including the development of user stories, acceptance criteria and scenarios for your Development Team to create working software
- Facilitate communication between all stakeholders to ensure that work is prioritized appropriately to meet business objectives, managing competing priorities of LOBs
- Work with Client Operations leadership to refine backlog contents and priority
- Overseeing Service Measurement and monitoring of RTE connections
- Deliver process improvement through constant review both internally and with partner departments
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a Business Systems Analyst, System Analyst
- Partnering with key stakeholders to identify the solutions that meet the client needs
- Maintaining product backlog
- Advising stakeholders on options, risks, and aligning of priorities
- Collaborate cross functionality with infrastructure, support, and other software engineering teams
- Creating user help for end users and internal support teams
- Providing direction for testing of new functionality
- Facilitating implementation of new functionality through training and demonstrations
- Collaborating with business users and technology partners at all levels
- Results oriented; ready to challenge the status quo for continuous improvement
- High level of energy and can work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Strategic thinker; makes appropriate business decisions and gains cooperation of others
- Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails communicating technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
- Trained in agile software development processes
- College degree preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.