Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
You will work closely with our business colleagues to develop analytic solutions, reports, and dashboards to provide business and operational insights leading to business growth and operational efficiencies in a dynamic environment. This role provides you an opportunity to translate business requirements into reports and dashboards with facts that tell the story and present the inferences, transforming data to knowledge.
- Work with both internal and external users in a consultative mode
- Design, develop and maintain business intelligence solutions
- Analyze and validate data requested by the users
- Excels at data story-telling and visualization
- Present information through reports and visualization
- Provide insight into patterns in data that translates into value for business partners
- Identify and evaluate new technologies
- Lead projects from inception to completion
- Other duties as assigned
- Deep understanding of data management best practices, including reporting, analytics, SQL, data modeling, data management, file management, reference data management, etc.
- Highly proficient in Tableau Development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral - comfortable recommending and presenting solutions to senior managers
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in querying complex data structures using SQL
- Skilled in data analysis / data mining
- Knowledge and familiarity with database security concepts and standard methodologies
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.