Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
As an Associate Director, you will have a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing function and team within a public company that is at the forefront of medicine.
In this highly valued role, you will be able to leverage your experience to support our commercial sales & client management teams in various areas including but not limited to financial modeling, reporting, pricing, process workflow, and business decision-making. You will also provide sales visibility and guidance to senior leadership across Teladoc Health.
- Operate as an integral member of the U.S. Group Health (USGH) Commercial organization involved in day-to-day decision making and execution of key processes, including reporting; revenue forecasting; and analysis of the USGH business
- Own commercial workstreams within select sales channels (i.e. Health Plan channel), routinely communicating to channel leadership and assisting with business decisions
- Structure or approve non-standard commercial arrangements, including pricing, to drive new business growth; develop expertise in product capabilities to inform decisions
- Exercise judgment in methods and techniques to perform financial analyses of new products/markets that inform go-to-market strategy; coordinate activities across functional peer group managers to deliver conclusions on time; build consensus amongst peer group before escalating to the next level of management
- Review work product from analysts and other functional areas to ensure the final product is accurate and complete before it is delivered to senior management
- Develop and refine pricing packages across multiple sales channels, product bundles, tiers, and markets
- Support other special projects as needed (Board reporting, Investor Relations, industry intelligence)
- Assist with systems and process implementations, helping to assess impact on commercial planning, reporting and analysis capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance, accounting, or business administration; MBA highly preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in commercial or corporate finance, management consulting, investment banking, or private equity
- Industry experience, including health plan (payor), is a plus
- Highly organized and process-oriented; strong attention to detail
- Capable of running point on projects and escalating as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate information across multiple business units and build effective business relationships within an organization
- Fluent understanding of P&L dynamics and unit economics
- Ability to demonstrate poise and professionalism in front of senior leaders
- Understand the value of producing clean work product, even for internal purposes
- Strong team player skills with the ability to work harmoniously in a diverse workforce
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.