Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Canada and working closely with the Hospital and Health System team as well as the Teladoc Canada Senior Leadership team. Assume responsibility for Teladoc's strategic hospital and health system partnerships and alliances across Eastern Canada, acting as the central point of contact for new and existing partnerships and oversee all aspects of the relationship. Have in-depth knowledge of Teladoc Health’s mission, be an excellent communicator/presenter, have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities as well as project management skills. Most importantly, the individual in this role will need to be able to close sales for the organization to hit the annual sales goal.
- Be responsible for driving provinces, hospitals and public sector clients into adoption or expansion of their whole-person virtual care services, throughout their enterprise, through partnerships with Teladoc Health
- Whole-person care products include, but are not limited to, SaaS platforms, devices, Chronic Disease Management programs, Mental Health programs, General Medicine and Primary Care services as well as Consultant Connect
- Activities include new and expansion sales, contractual negotiations, technical resourcing, and sales-related skills
- Leverage salesforce.com to manage pipeline of sales opportunities, prepare accurate sales forecast and with sufficient opportunities to meet sales goals
- Network, follow up on lead gen leads, prospect and create sales opportunities for new business
- Focus on and effectively target C-Suite contacts (CIO, CTO/CSO and CMO etc.)
- Negotiate deals and contracts within acceptable company parameters
- Work to ensure that Teladoc new and existing customers are equipped with the information, resources, and support required to promote, deploy and support Teladoc products and services
- Coordinate projects pre and post sell with several groups within Teladoc including solution design and services, sales administration, finance, legal, Canada leadership, and marketing
- Upon implementation of Teladoc’s solutions this role will:
- Be responsible for driving high customer satisfaction. This includes but is not limited to clinical program expansion, business intelligence reporting, ongoing project management and complete customer satisfaction
- Serves as primary business contact to collaborate with clinicians, administration, IT, and executive leadership within the prospect/customer setting to drive implementation
- Design, propose and implement growth initiatives with new and existing partners
- Conduct Executive Presentations to drive visionary, enterprise-wide solutions, maximizing patients’ access to high-quality, cost-effective care, anywhere
- Monitor competitive activity, trends, and report on all sales activities / potential for each assigned partner
- Support the transition of clients and pipeline from the HHS leader of Western Canada
- Visionary – the ability to consult, gain consensus, and drive action based on benefits, both tangible and intangible, both short-term and long-term
- Challenger - the ability to drive a “change of behavior” concept sell that is premised on a system solution and process (not a single user or “me too” product sale)
- Selling from a position of strength:
- Must be the expert and to lead the customer through a change paradigm
- Must be comfortable setting appropriate expectations with a prospective customer
- Must be capable of conducting both a C-suite level top-down sell with healthcare executives and a bottoms-up physician champion sell –candidate needs to link these two in the sales process
- Comfortable meeting face-to-face with the economic decision maker (CMO, COO or CFO) and fully understanding the customer’s decision making process
- Background selling high-value solutions >$1MM
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated management skills (people, time, sales, and project)
- Bachelor degree required, Master preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 5+ years’ of demonstrated sales success in, enterprise software (EMR), medical device, or other enterprise-wide products or services in healthcare
- Comfortable visiting customer sites, specifically hospitals including the ER, ICU, OR, Clinics, patient recovery wards, and administrative offices
- Able to obtain vendor clearance through providers such as RepTrax, Vendor Clear etc.
- High working knowledge of PC based applications (salesforce.com, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- C-Suite and Operating room sales experience are a plus
- Proof of successful sales track record
- Ability to travel (post COVID)
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.