Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The successful candidate will integrate with the day-to-day activities of international teams in multiple countries to disseminate and implement Teladoc mental health products internationally.
This person will combine deep knowledge of the science and practice of digital and traditional mental healthcare, thorough understanding of the US Teladoc mental health product lines, strong organizational skills, and exceptional communication to support product managers and international clinical experts in making Teladoc international products clinically sound and meet MVP and ongoing clinical requirements.
- Work with cross functional group of product management, product marketing, and international teams as a clinical liaison to launch Teladoc mental health products internationally
- Provide recommendations on feature tradeoffs and requirements for MVPs
- Serve as the responsible point person for ensuring that international products follow relevant clinical guidelines and represent requirements from international clinicians
- Collaborate with other teams internally to promote and educate about international products
- Keep a record of all historical clinical decisions for Teladoc chronic condition products
- Collaborate with internal clinical product team on tracking ongoing US based clinical features and understand effect on international products
- PhD, PsyD, MFT, or Social Work degree with clinical experience in adult mental health required
- Active license in the United States required
- At least 1-2 years of project management experience or experience building healthcare technology products
- Prior international business related experience preferred
- Superb attention to detail and capacity to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to explain health-related concepts in a clear, compelling manner
- Intellectual horsepower with eager curiosity, startup mindset, and an ability to learn complicated concepts quickly
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with product management and engineering teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed in order to build strong relationships in many countries that will be critical to the success of this role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and display grace under pressure
- German, Spanish or Portuguese language proficiency is a plus
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.