Under the general direction of the current VP Risk and Compliance, the Data Analyst is responsible for the maintenance, monitoring, and mandated reporting of the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) and the HITRUST Program respectively. The purpose of this role includes maintenance and reporting of mandatory controls for FedRAMP compliance; to assure that Teladoc complies with requirements regarding our certification standing; and to maintain complete transparency on status of controls to all Teladoc leadership and stakeholders through strong Data-Analytics. The reporting structure of this position is subject to change as new requirements become evident from both the FedRAMP and HITRUST programs.
- Manage compliance obligations to maintain voluntary certification requirements (FedRAMP and HITRUST).
- Provide guidance and consultation on projects for compliance related risks and issues to maintain voluntary certifications (FedRAMP and HITRUST).
- Project assignments and other duties as required to maintain a high level of consistency with ongoing FedRAMP and HITRUST Certification.
- Develop, maintain, and adhere to mandatory scheduled reporting and monitoring events, including, but not limited to the following FedRAMP and HITRUST requirements:
- Account Management
- Configuration Management
- Event Audit Review, Analysis, & Reporting
- Incident Reporting, Planning, Testing, and Training
- Information System Backups, Component Inventory, and System Monitoring
- IT Contingency Planning, Testing, and Training
- Physical Access Control, Authorizations, and Monitoring
- Plan of Action & Milestones
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Security Awareness, Training, Testing, and Recording
- Security Functionality Verification
- Temperature & Humidity Controls
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Knowledge of HIPAA, HITRUST, FedRAMP, and NIST.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal), strong documentation and reporting skills.
- Ability to identify and analyze and prioritize, using a risk-based approach.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to follow established process, analyze and recommend process improvements.
- Highly motivated quick learner and teacher.
- Highly flexible. Able to appropriately re-prioritize activities and work variable hours including some overtime.
- Works well under pressure, able to remain focused and professional during high stress situations.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, think “outside the box”, and be part of a highly motivated team of business and IT professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree required (years of relevant work experience may be substituted)
- A background in technical / IT roles such as Compliance, IT Development, InfoSec, or Operations, with a clear robust experience in Risk, Compliance, and Data-Analytics; and Quant Analytics.
- 4+ years Information Technology, and/or Risk and Compliance and/or related functions, such as IT management, and Data-Analytics.
- 3-5 years information systems, compliance, or operations experience.
- HIPAA Compliance knowledge (preferred).
- Strong and proven ability to technical write, prepare concise reports, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.