Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives. Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
During this period of astronomical growth, we’re looking for a Product Management executive to lead the expansion and innovation of our Mental Health Product Lines. As Vice President of Product Management – Mental Health you’ll have the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people living with mental health conditions, a deeply underserved area in healthcare.
If you are our ideal candidate, you have 15+ years of hands-on product management experience developing high growth products plus proven leadership and team-building skills. You love solving new, high-impact user experience challenges that change people’s lives. And most importantly, you bring empathy, creativity and analytical insight to your product work, your team and the broader company.
- Drive a multi-year product strategy and roadmap for our Mental Health products that expertly addresses members needs first, balances innovation and scale, and delivers against revenue targets while building toward a product north star.
- Serve as an internal and external expert on the full picture for Mental Health Products, including performance, competitive analysis, market positioning, member needs, and client requirements.
- Serve as an internal and external expert on the full picture for Behavioral Health Products, including performance, competitive analysis, market positioning, member needs, and features.
- Lead teams in hands-on collaboration with clinical experts, engineers, UX/UI designers, data scientists, and operations to deliver products that balance member needs, business constraints, and technical considerations
- Foster a culture that enables your team to innovate, ask questions, learn quickly and deliver extraordinary results
- Minimum 15+ years Product Management experience leading diverse product teams in high-growth, high-scale environments
- Proven leadership and team-building skills in both large and small R+D organizations, with direct responsibility for scaling, developing and maintaining high performing teams.
- Critical thinker, with the ability to think creatively beyond what we or the market has done historically to build strategies rooted in consumer insight, data and best practices
- Results driver, with a keen focus on understanding the business economic drivers and prioritizing efforts accordingly
- Comfort with defining white space opportunities, embracing a test and learn mentality and swiftly scaling winning strategies
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills. Comfort working across functions and lines of business at all levels of the organization.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.