Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Senior Financial Systems Manager will be an individual contributor building and maintaining Anaplan models, ETLs and processes around it. This position will report to the Senior Director, Corporate FP&A. This position requires a deep understanding of model building in Anaplan but also key principles of FP&A, particularly for a rapidly growing company. This role will help us build our Anaplan infrastructure from the ground up and will also include system administration. This person will also need to drive Anaplan innovation and adoption, while also providing strong partnership across the organization.
- Support the FP&A team by building and maintaining Anaplan models to support new and existing finance processes
- Ensure the integrity of our models by maintaining Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, and all aspects of the model
- Be responsible for data integration between our internal systems and Anaplan. Monitor data flows to Anaplan to ensure data is timely and accurate
- Formalize best practices in model building and provide hands-on training to end users
- Implement high security standards by setting and monitoring administer user roles and permissions within Anaplan
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence and Data Engineering teams to build necessary data infrastructure and pipelines to support FP&A’s reporting, data, and analytics needs. Ensure the development of an automated reporting process that covers metrics as well as financial results, and connects the two in an appropriate and accurate manner
- Leverage business process knowledge and expertise in Anaplan area to drive business process improvements
- Standardize and automate existing FP&A reports, metrics, and dashboards in addition to designing new financial/business reporting packages for senior management
- Maintain and document current and new system process flows
- Support the rest of the FP&A team with ad-hoc analysis as necessary
- 2+ years of Anaplan Model Building experience
- 5+ years of experience, with some combination of FP&A, financial systems and financial modelling
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills. High attention to detail
- Innovative mindset with the ability to challenge the status quo and offer new ways of thinking
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to changing business priorities and requirements
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize competing business needs while delivering consistently high quality and timely work
- A strong passion for Teladoc’s mission
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.