This is your chance to take the lead, bringing innovation and vision to the Client Implementation team. You’ll flex your leadership muscles, guiding, inspiring and growing the next generation of superstars.
Every Teladoc Health client is different, with new and diverse needs, as they serve their own broad customer base. This is a high-impact, high-profile role, in which you will leverage both creativity and keen business acumen to standardize processes, create scalable solutions, automatize manual work, and more. Your contributions will directly impact our company’s ability to meet its high growth objectives and extend its reach – thus improving the lives and health of more people.
The Sr. Director of Implementations will manage multiple implementation teams covering Employers, Health Plan partners, Health Plan employer groups, Government Health Plans, Resellers, TPAs, Brokers & PBM clients. This leader will need to advantageously and broadly think about the overall strategy and desired improvements needed to meet the increased demand and complexity of clients and services. Responsibilities include the ability to assist/manage complex implementations, directly work with clients to alleviate any challenges and speak to/understand the technical components of a complex implementation. This candidate is expected to communicate with internal stakeholders including Sr. Leadership, Client Management, Sales, Revenue Cycle Management, Strategic Project Management, Accounting, Data Transfer, IT and others in a way that clearly explains the strategy, tactics and needs for a successful implementation. Specific expectation will be to work with sales teams on pre-sales discussions to validate client and statements of work. Expectations will include creation of Objectives and Key Results focused on organizational direction, successful management of KPIs/SLAs, and continual improvements that increase the scale and automation of processes. All with high quality and client satisfaction as the team north star.
This role has management responsibility for at least 4 direct reports (implementation Directors) and a total team of over 50 employees. This candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, an eye for detail, and unparalleled Client focus to effectively manage the implementation team and client relationships. This candidate must also have strong technical knowledge & learning agility to be able to obtain deep knowledge of Teladoc Health systems and processes throughout the organization to successfully navigate the most complex implementations and come up with creative solutions to scale implementation operations to the next level.
The team uses multiple systems and tools to assist with each implementation. Candidate must be comfortable with project tracking software tools as well as have a level of proficiency with Salesforce. This candidate will need to dive into existing processes and ensure the team is adept at managing client project implementations.
- Strategic planning for implementation improvements and processes
- Manage implementation teams for complex and standard client implementations
- Manage client escalations
- Review, update and rollout process improvements
- Participate in complex implementations, as needed
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide team status updates, including creation, monitoring and evaluation of OKRs, SLAs and KPIs
- Obtain deep understanding of inner workings of departments supporting client implementations
- 10+ years of experience with project implementations
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare
- 5+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of technology experience
- Deep understanding and experience with Fortune 500 clients, health benefits, health and wellness, health plans and/or systems
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of Medicaid and Medicare
- Technical expertise and creative thinking to drive solutions to fulfillment, to include continual improvements that increase the scale and automation of processes.
- Operational aptitude for building, tracking, and managing processes, KPIs & projects
- The background, empathy and business skills necessary to grasp clients’ priorities, pain points and goals
- A results-oriented approach, with a track record of revenue-driving success
- Demonstrated success leading teams to achieve or surpass departmental goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including finesse communicating with both upper management and less-experienced team members, in a highly professional environment
- An inventive, think-on-your-feet approach, with masterful problem-solving skills, in order to understand and respond to new and diverse business needs
- Energy and passion for teamwork and collaboration in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated product expertise and the ability to learn new products
- Knowledge of custom data interfaces, and eligibility interfaces
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience required
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.