Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Workplace Coordinator plays a primary role in supporting the continuous operation and improvement of our office spaces, including site security, property maintenance and project-based initiatives.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in all aspects of project implementation as needed
- Represent the Facilities Department in inter-departmental meetings to support and facilitate communication and action between departments
- Coordinate all Facilities activities, work direction, and support systems
- Independently maintain and update administrative policies and processes
- Set up, maintain, and organize department's central files, information, filing, and messages
- Prepare and maintain RFP’s, bid information, and other contract documents as needed for the facility
- Prepare internal bill-backs and documents for events supported by the Facilities organization
- Provide administrative support to the facilities director and onsite leadership teams
- Coordinate with property management for any maintenance requirements and/or inspection
- Coordinate with building security on access card processing and physical security needs of space
- Manage the Security access-control database in conjunction with building security
- Process incoming and outgoing mail as needed
- Answer phones and relieve receptionist as needed
- Maintain office equipment and physical space
- Handle building-equipment emergencies on an ongoing basis and serve as a liaison between company employees and outside contractors called in to fix problems
- Schedule preventative maintenance respond to urgent maintenance calls and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans
- Inventory, order, and stock all office supplies and kitchen areas
- Special projects as assigned
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to maintain consistent professionalism under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to direct responses during emergency situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to provide direction to staff
- High school degree required; bachelor’s degree in engineering, facilities management, business management, or related field preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed
- Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems
- Certification in facilities management (FMP, CMP) a plus
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.