Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
This pivotal and exciting time at Teladoc Health, as we offer an excellent growth opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor who is eager for new challenges. As our Senior Internal Auditor in Mumbai, you will help us optimize our multinational capabilities by conducting internal audits, maintaining compliance with the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley legislation. You will manage projects within the audit process, as well as managing external contractors, auditors and coaching internal teammates.
We are looking for a detailed-oriented person with a firm grasp on Sarbanes-Oxley and U.S. GAAP, as well as experience with either a Big 4 OR a multi-national company. As you help us ensure financial integrity, accuracy and efficiency, you will be interacting with employees and external personnel at all levels, navigating a fast-paced environment and influencing actions and decisions. For success in this role, you will be a team player with strong English communication skills, a positive, “can do” attitude, and an aptitude for learning.
This is your opportunity to take your career to the next level, as we rapidly expand our workforce and our global reach.
- Maintain compliance with the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) legislation section 404, preparing, documenting, testing and monitoring conformance
- Build relationships and collaborate with process owners to gain an understanding of their operations and underlying internal control environment
- Prepare written documentation on audits and SOX compliance issues
- Communicate audit issues and results with management
- Facilitate SOX compliance training
- Partner with external auditors to gain more efficiencies and improve cost effectiveness
- Perform or assist with annual operational audits, as needed
- Travel for business, sometimes on short notice (10-15%)
- Experience with a Big 4+ firm and/or a multinational, publicly-traded company
- 5+ years’ experience in internal or external auditing
- Finance and Accounting skills and knowledge of best practices
- Knowledge of SOX Act of 2002 and GAAP
- Proficiency in Excel, Visio and other desktop applications
- Leadership ability and experience managing external consultants
- Superb bi-lingual communication skills
- Flexibility and availability to coordinate with the U.S. office, accommodating their time zone
- The ability to influence and persuade
- Desire for growth and new opportunities/challenges
- A collaborative approach and “can do” attitude
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new concepts
- A hands-on, independent, self-starter approach
- A keen eye for detail
- Comfort and productivity in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and occasional ambiguity
- The ability to positively interact with management and staff at all levels
Impress us even more (preferred qualifications, but not required for consideration):
- Chartered Accountant of India
- CPA or CIA certification
- Experience in IT general controls
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.