If you’re an experienced system engineer with medical device or pharmaceutical background, this is your chance to bring world-class products – the latest and greatest in remote monitoring technology for chronic health conditions – from concept through design, development, validation, to mass production. As our senior system test engineer, you’ll have the challenge and the satisfaction of delivering the smart devices that are transforming the healthcare ecosystem, improving health outcomes and reducing healthcare costs. These products leverage data science and machine learning to support a community of thousands of health employers, partners, and Teladoc members living with chronic and/or behavioral health conditions.
You will be directly applying your engineering expertise and working with cross functional teams to realize product commercialization. You are part of the hardware R&D team, responsible for developing the hardware and devices for digital health connected ecosystem. This is a hands-on technical role that you will lead hardware root cause analysis and system test automation. Our success is grounded in our ability to embrace changes and continuously drive innovation. Are you up to the challenge?
- Perform technical planning and evaluate design alternatives including cost and risk for hardware systems.
- Guide, develop, and review system integration, verification and validation.
- Develop and maintain test automation hardware tools, software frameworks and methodologies.
- Lead device hardware and system issue investigations and work toward resolution.
- Collaborate with cross function teams to develop system requirements, system design, risk management, and traceability.
- Stay current on developments and technology in connected devices.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in developing consumer and/or medical device hardware and software technologies.
- 5+ years of experience working in close collaboration with hardware and software engineers.
- Experience with hardware-in-the-loop
- 2+ years of experience with writing test scripts in Python.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills, for delivering plans and ensuring alignment across all teammates, in multiple departments.
- A Bachelors’ degree in engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.