Teladoc Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
We are transforming the health and lives of people with acute and chronic conditions and shaping the future of consumer healthcare. We’re seeing incredible growth and are seeking motivated individuals to join us in accelerating our scale and impact.
The Director, Stock Administration is the leader of Teladoc Heath’s global stock administration function. Here you will manage the scaling and administration for our stock plan, during our continued rapid, global growth. This will be a highly-visible role as a key member of the Finance team, collaborating closely with HR, Legal and associates in Tax and Payroll, while supporting teammates throughout the company.
We’re looking for someone with experience in complex corporate equity/stock plans, and a track record of departmental leadership. Your skill with organization and project management, as well as a passion for providing helpful and timely support will be key to your success.
- Lead and execute the administration, scaling and continuous improvement of Teladoc Health’s global stock administration function, including handling:
- A complex capitalization table
- Transaction processing
- Reconciliations/audits for quality control
- Investor analysis
- Tax reporting
- Data entry
- Administer our ESPP plan, managing enrollment, contribution changes, purchase of shares, ESPP limits and refunds
- Provide regular communication to employees regarding equity programs, resolving questions, issues or concerns
- Spearhead process improvement and automation opportunities
- Coordinate with Finance, HR, Tax and Payroll departments, providing accurate and timely information regarding equity transactions, to ensure effective transaction processing
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain opening and closing of insider trading windows
- Access person listings and section 16 officers’ trade restrictions in the equity system
- Maintain daily record-keeping of equity data
- Help ensure SOX Compliance, meeting internal and external auditing requirements
- Reconcile and perform accurate monthly auditing procedures relating to equity transactions
- Generate equity reports to support SEC filings, including Form 10-Q, 10-K and Proxy statements, as well as ad-hoc reports for Finance, Tax, HR and Legal
- Work closely with Legal to ensure timely filing of Section 16 reports (Forms 3, 4 and 5)
- Perform other duties as required
- Comprehensive knowledge of various types of equity awards and programs across multiple jurisdictions
- Experience with complex corporate equity plans at a rapid-growth company
- Experience with the Fidelity administrative system
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a customer service orientation
- Excellent analytical skills
- A self-starter approach, with a high level of motivation
- Bachelor’s degree required (years of relevant experience may be substituted)
- 10+ years’ experience in a stock administration role
- Experience at a publicly-traded U.S. tech company, with global presence
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.